Salary MYR60000 - MYR96000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Credit Analyst position has just become available at one of the world recognised pharmaceuticals companies based in Petaling Jaya. You will be reporting directly to a Team Lead.
About the Credit Analyst role:
In this business, the Finance Analyst will coordinate and manage all general accounting activities for assigned affiliates within the Asia Pacific region.
- Review Credit Governance report
- Prepare and review monthly AR report
- Prepare and review quarterly credit committee report
- Analyse and escalate order block on time
- Perform Credit assessment (ad hoc, quarterly and annual basis)
- Approve credit limit as per delegated Approval Authorities
- Handling dispute cases
- Perform reconciliation of Accounts
To succeed in the Credit Analyst job, you will need to be meticulous and able to work on your own initiative.
- Good in Microsoft office
- Problem solving/ process improvement
- Result-oriented and high commitment to work
- Team player
- Analytical & Fast Learner
- Customer focus
With a long history of over 130 years and products marketed in 120 countries, it is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index. Career progression opportunities in this company are outstanding and it is consistently regarded as one of the most exciting companies in the world to work for.
If you are driven and want to be part of the most exciting companies, this is a good opportunity to join one of the best companies to work for.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125