Financial Planning Analyst
Salary MYR78000 - MYR108000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 29 August 2016
An exciting Financial Planning Analyst role has just become available at one of the world's leading pharmaceuticals companies based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to Financial Planning Manager.
About the Financial Planning Analyst Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Financial Planning Analyst to support Business Unit in achieving targets and reaching new heights via sound analytic and financial performance monitoring.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly analysis and variance reporting on cost management
- Weekly outlook, quarterly forecast and annual budgeting
- Implement cost management projects from Regional Finance
- Analyse and review actual net pricing against approved scheme on monthly basis
- Review materials standard cost and perform annual inventory revaluation
- Financial Compliance Matrix
- Other ad hoc assignments from Line Manager
A talented Financial Planning Analyst is required for this rewarding role.
Key requirement include:
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CA) and Accounting Degree
- Good command of English language both written and spoken
- 5 years of experience in Accounting & Reporting (audit & commercial)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill to support analysis
- Familiar with SAP software is an added advantage
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skill
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With a 20 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and have a can-do attitude, this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125