Salary MYR50,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jared Tan
Job Ref 1887110/001
Date posted 22 December 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-12-22 2023-02-20 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Finance Executive job has just become available at a leading employer of record service provider. This company is looking for an individual with one to two years of accounting experience.
About the Finance Executive Role:
This role is focused on working closely with the finance team in Malaysia and reports to an Accountant based in Australia. Your responsibilities include supporting monthly end-closing processes and the preparation of full set of accounts.
- Responsible for full spectrum of finance and accounting function in AP, AR, bank reconciliation, general ledger, and fixed asset register
- Assistance for incoming and outgoing payment management and bank statement reconciliations
- Synchronisation of sales invoices into the accounting software and credit note processing
- Data entry of company invoicing and general accounts in the accounting system
- Processing of month end journals as required
- Monthly/quarterly ledger reconciliation as required
- Accounts payable functions including management of invoices, payment schedules, keying invoices into the accounting software and payment of invoices
- Daily monitoring of debtor’s inbox emails
- Involve in process and systems improvement projects
- Carry out any ad hoc assignments as and when required by the finance team or top management
To succeed in this Finance Executive role, you must be smart, accountable and detail-oriented to work within the growing team with an initial focus supporting the Group Finance team.
- At least one year's practical work experience within a service industry (payroll/staffing or similar)
- At least a diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma in Finance/Accountancy
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Operational Word/Excel skills
- Experience in using an ERP would be a plus (Microsoft Dynamics - Navision preferable)
- Process development/improvement experience
- Proven high level attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent multi-tasking, prioritising and time management skills/results oriented
- Proven ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Finance Executive position.
Apply today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR42,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023A leading manufacturing company is seeking a talented FP&A Analyst in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all financial planning-related matters.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An exciting Senior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing job has just become available at one of the Big 4 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with two to three years' direct experience in transfer pricing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A Fortune 500 MNC in the healthcare industry is currently seeking a talented candidate for an FP&A Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur. This role handles all financial planning and analysis related matters.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023A growing shared service centre is seeking a talented AR Accountant in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for all AR-related matters.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 December 2022An exciting Account Executive (WFH Basis) job has just become available at a renowned MNC. This company is looking for an individual with three to five years working experience in a similar industry.