AP Analyst (WFH)
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1885550/001
Date posted 16 December 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-12-16 2023-02-14 accountancy kuala lumpur MY MYR 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting AP Analyst (WFH) job has just become available at one of the Tech MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the AP Analyst (WFH) Role:
In this position, you will handle end-end payment related activities. You will also be one of the pioneers to join the team and be involved with the exciting transition projects.
- Ensure all invoices are properly authorised, uploaded and coded in system within credit terms for creditors
- Ensure all transactions in the system are correctly coded (including expense payments and corporate card transactions)
- Manage daily bank reconciliation and coding in the system
- Prepare weekly cash snapshots
- Communicate with all creditors in a professional manner as required with regards to account queries
- Prepare accounts payable ageing report on a fortnightly basis
- Reconcile weekly merchant statements including updating statements with manual adjustments as required
- Coordinate with the appropriate staff to ensure that cut-off deadlines are consistently met
- Be proactive in identifying potential issues to mitigate risk of duplicate payments
To succeed in the AP Analyst (WFH) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient, accurate and competent
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Experience with reconciling large volume of data/numbers
- Ability to provide high-quality, timely processing of invoices
This tech MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AP Analyst (WFH) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 December 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented AP Accountant in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all accounts payable operational related matters.
Salary: MYR42,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023A leading manufacturing company is seeking a talented FP&A Analyst in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all financial planning-related matters.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An exciting Senior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing job has just become available at one of the Big 4 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with two to three years' direct experience in transfer pricing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A Fortune 500 MNC in the healthcare industry is currently seeking a talented candidate for an FP&A Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur. This role handles all financial planning and analysis related matters.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023A growing shared service centre is seeking a talented AR Accountant in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for all AR-related matters.