PTP Analyst (WFH)
Salary MYR65,000 - MYR117,000 per annum + 13 months salary, WFH flexibility, dynamic and fun culture
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1846190/001
Date posted 30 August 2022petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 65000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting PTP Analyst (WFH) job has just become available at a fast-growing IT firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the PTP Analyst (WFH) Role:
In this position, you will handle end-end payment related activities. You will also be one of the pioneers to join the team and be involved with the exciting transition projects.
- Ensure all invoices are properly authorised, uploaded and coded in system within credit terms for creditors
- Ensure all transactions in the system are correctly coded (including expense payments and corporate card transactions)
- Daily bank reconciliation and coding in the system
- Prepare weekly cash snapshots
- Communicate with all creditors in a professional manner as required with regards to account queries
- Prepare accounts payable ageing report on a fortnightly basis
- Reconcile weekly merchant statements including updating statements with manual adjustments as required
- Coordinate with the appropriate staff to ensure that cut-off deadlines are consistently met
- Be proactive in identifying potential issues to mitigate risk of duplicate payments
To succeed in the PTP Analyst (WFH) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient, accurate and competent
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Experience in reconciling large volume of data/numbers
- Ability to provide high-quality, timely processing of invoices
This tech MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting PTP Analyst (WFH) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,500 - MYR110,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 September 2022An established packaging manufacturer is seeking an Accountant. In this job, you will assist the team lead in matters with regards to inventory, costing, taxation, fixed assets, and statutory accounting.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Assistant Manager, Master Data job has just become available at one of the media firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + WFH + attractive perks and allowancesLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting AR Accountant (WFH) role has just become available at one of the IT firms based in Malaysia. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting OTC Team Lead, Collection (Mandarin Speaker) job has just become available at one of the retail firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Head of OTC, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 19 August 2022An exciting FP&A Manager (Deals Strategy) job has created at a media and entertainment MNC.