Salary MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Lim
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 financial-services kuala lumpur MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Analyst role has just become available at a professional services firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the partners, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Senior Analyst Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing key transactions and deals for stakeholders.
- Actively manage key transactions and deals that have been assigned to you, to ensure proper execution of engagement scope and timely delivery of the required deliverable to the clients
- Manage all aspects of the transaction and deal execution process, including but not limited to financial analysis, modelling, valuations, research, creation of presentation materials, due diligence, negotiations and managing stakeholders
- Identify issues, structure work plans, form hypotheses, synthesise conclusions, make presentations, and help implement progress for transactions and deals
- Provide day-to-day active guidance, coaching and leadership to the Analysts for them to deliver on their agreed scope of deliverable in a timely manner especially: detailed analysis which would include Comparable Company analysis, Valuation analysis, Financial Statement analysis and Financial Ratio Analysis; in-depth research of the market, sector, industry and business to identify trends, outlooks, risk and drivers
- Take an active role in structuring and executing transaction and deals
- Participate in all aspects of the deal execution process, including due diligence, negotiations, managing stakeholders and financial modelling
- Identity issues, structure work plans, form hypotheses, synthesise conclusions, make presentations and help implement change
- Perform and oversee work activities relating to financial modelling, valuations, financial analysis, industry and market research, market dynamics and creation of presentation materials
- Support all areas of client / business development goals
- Lead a team of equally motivated and driven analysts by developing, coaching and guiding a team
To succeed in this Senior Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess or currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent, from a reputable institution of higher learning. Minimum grade of 2nd Class Upper, or CGPA score of 3.5 and above or CFA, ACCA are desirable and an added advantage
- Willingness to work in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self-motivated, multi-tasking and performance driven
This advisory firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C