PTP & OTC Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Klang MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting PTP & OTC Manager job has just become available at one of the logistic firms based in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the PTP & OTC Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the day-to-day requirements of managing both Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (OTC) functions and working closely with our internal stakeholders in providing the best customer experience and excellent service delivery.
- Actively involved in leading, managing and supervising a large team
- Manage the daily transactional volume in delivering excellent service quality to customers in accordance with established processes and work procedures
- Ensure operational metrics/KPIs in SLA are being met or exceed the agreed service levels
- Ensure month-end closing activities are executed on a timely basis per corporate deadlines
- Formulate and document SOP/work instructions and ensure all process documentation is kept up-to-date
- Be involved in mapping out process flows and identifying key control points to ensure a robust process is in place
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders in resolution of any problems and escalated issues
- Ensure that periodic dashboard is analysed to identify any gaps and risk in performances for further improvements and necessary action plans
- Ensure that SLA is performing by measuring with the right metrics
- Proactively and consistently seek process improvements and challenge the current processes for further enhancement opportunities in both P2P and OTC functions
- Establish, maintain appropriate business controls and processes within the P2P and OTC function to meet corporate compliance requirements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in order to build up strong working relationship and strive for excellent business partnering
- Resources management, allocation and hiring. Motivate and develop the team in achieving productivity improvement and control compliance and delivering results to meet key priorities
- Lead and develop a high performance team
- Provide resources support and expertise in system enhancement/process improvement projects
To succeed in the PTP & OTC Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree in accounting and/or professionally qualified
- At least 10 years' relevant work experience with experience managing a team
- Excellent leadership attitude
- Able to coach, motivate and engage
- Possess a “can-do” attitude and tenacious
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in managing stakeholders expectations
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and BASWARE is an added advantage
- Excellent and proven project management skills to lead and drive project migration and/or continuous improvement projects
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting PTP & OTC Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C