P2P Manager (one-year contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 144000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to expansion, a P2P Manager (one-year contract) job has just become available at a pharmaceutical MNC.
About the PTP Manager Role:
In this position, you will manage a team of 12 people on P2P processes, ensuring accounts payable transactions are processed within service level agreement (SLA) and/or agreed timelines in accordance with global SOPs.
- Ensure process governance including regular reporting and analysis to key stakeholders – communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis to discuss operational issues and key metrics
- Act as the point of escalation to resolve invoice exceptions and full processing of disbursements in a timely manner and ensures all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Ensure internal controls are maintained in compliance with corporate policies and all related SOX and business operational controls are executed effectively
- Ensure all required (daily, weekly and monthly) reports, invoices log, open items and overdue items are managed and closed off within agreed timeliness
- Oversee the creation of management reports and reconciliation tasks associated with accounts payable, invoice processing, supplier maintenance
- Ensure processing resources, processes, systems, reports and outputs are provided and comply with the global process design and policies by performing routine reviews and audits of the teams as they provide services to customers
- Participate in new releases of SAP enhancements and testing of technology enablers
To succeed in this P2P Manager (one-year contract) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate in Accounting or a similar field
- At least 7 - 10 years' relevant experience in PTP and experience managing a team
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multitasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint, and experience in SAP
This MNC pharmaceuticals firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting P2P Manager (one-year contract) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C