Procure to Pay (P2P) Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 36000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Procure to Pay (P2P) Analyst job in the oil and gas industrty has just become available. Reporting to the P2P Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the Procure to Pay (P2P) Analyst Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for P2P processes, delivering timely and accurate financial reporting to the assigned countries.
- Ensure all payments are accurately and timely processed within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLAs), also adhering to the statutory requirements, business policies and company guidelines
- Adhere to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and inform senior analysts on changes or deviations on SOPs and reference materials
- Ensure all payments are reviewed and invoice peer-review are performed within deadline (prior to the payment execution)
- Ensure quality and timely payment forecast provided to the treasury
- Follow up closely with bank approvers to ensure payments are approved before the bank-cut off time
- Work closely with bank focal closely in regards to the payment rejection and any ad hoc urgent/special payment
- Ensure correct accounts payable (AP) processes and standards are adhered to in accordance with SOPs
- Maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with SLAs
- Follow up on outstanding bank items in line with standard deadline, including timely catch up and escalation to keep zero or minimal outstanding items for month-end or year-end
- Ensure all the tickets assigned been resolved on timely manner as per the SLAs in the ticket management system (Service Now)
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardisation
- Engage the stakeholders to resolve any operational issues
To succeed in this Procure to Pay (P2P) Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 1 - 3 years' relevant working experience in payment/invoicing either medium or large scale industry
- Good analytical skills to perform payment analysis and reconciliations
- Effective people skill working with service oriented team in a shared service environment
- Accepts ownership for goal attainment
- Expresses keen ability to work under pressure
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procure to Pay (P2P) Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C