Salary MYR54,000 - MYR75,600 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 retail Petaling Jaya MY MYR 54000 75600 75600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding retailer is recruiting an AP Analyst based in Malaysia. In this job, you will be the pioneer team in the newly set-up shared services centre.
About the AP Analyst Role:
In the AP Analyst role, you are in charge of day-to-day invoice processing activities and assist managers in process improvement.
- Invoice processing and to operate the task in the accounting service line
- Review performance and assist the managers in improvement project implementation
- Achieve KPI, accuracy, timeliness, improvements of processes
- Report to and work with the GBS Managers and the internal customers (GHQ, country head, LOB)
- Review and design the end-to-end process to improve the existing business model by identifying opportunities and savings
- Understand the systems and tools to derive the desired business results
- Manage multiple projects and finance initiatives
- Can work independently/with minimal supervision
- Strong team-work and multitasking skills
- Make sound judgement based on data obtained
- Possess high standard of integrity
To succeed in this AP Analyst role, you must have proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Proven work experience as an accounting analyst with two to four years of experience
- BS degree in accounting or finance/professional qualification
- English language (excellent business communication level)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and database
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
From one store in Hiroshima, Japan in 1984, the company has grown to more than 1300 stores in 15 countries. Through Asia, London, the USA and Europe, its life-enhancing apparel has been embraced and loved by all. To keep such high standards and reasonable prices, they design and manufacture every single item themselves, although they do like to collaborate with interesting and inspiring people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this AP Analyst is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C