Accounts Payable Senior Analyst
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 36000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounts Payable Senior Analyst job has just become available at a shared services MNC. Reporting to the team lead, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the Accounts Payable Senior Analyst Role:
As part of a service-oriented team for P2P process, you will be responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting to the assigned countries.
- Ensure all payments are accurately and timely processed within the agreed service level agreement (SLAs), also adhering to the statutory requirements, business policies and company guidelines
- Adhere to established standard operating procedures (SOPs) and inform senior analysts on changes or deviations on SOPs and reference materials
- Ensure all payments are reviewed and invoice peer-review are performed within deadline (prior to the payment execution)
- Ensure quality and timely payment forecast provided to Treasury. Ensure correct accounts payable (AP) processes and standards are adhered to in accordance with SOPs
- Maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with SLAs
- Managing the request or queries
- Carry out process improvement and project initiatives
To succeed in this Accounts Payable Senior Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience in payment/invoicing either medium or large scale industry
- Good analytical skills to perform payment analysis and reconciliations
- Effective people skill working with service oriented team in a shared service environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong trouble shooting skills with the ability to resolve operational and systemic problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service orientation
This shared services MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Senior Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C