Accounts Payable Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 media Kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A media company in Kuala Lumpur is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. In this job, you will be reporting to the Finance Operations Director.
About the Accounts Payable Manager Role:
You will ensure the effective management of the AP and processing of all related transactions in accordance with the defined policies, procedures and rules.
- Manage the team to ensure all workflows and incoming transactions are processed within agreed timeline as defined in SLA and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Provide advice and support to the teams, ensuring quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on transactions processed
- Recommend and develop solutions for continuous improvement opportunities. Ensure successful implementation across the teams
- Centralisation and automation - perform feasibility studies on the scope of centralisation, automation and develop the business case to support the implementation
- Manage and resolve major issues/queries and communicate with agencies and/or other functional team on those issues/queries
- Promote a process improvement culture and drive change management within AP. Engage and collaborate with country leadership to create an operational excellence based continuous improvement and problem solving culture
To succeed in the Accounts Payable Manager job, you need to have sound understanding, demonstrate commitment to and comply with all statutory policies relevant to your role and activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in finance/accountancy/business or a professional qualification in accounting
- At least 10 years of working experience in related fields, preferably in a shared services environment
- At least five years of experience in supervising a team of subordinates
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in driving robotic automation/process improvement projects is an advantage
This is a shared services with good culture, benefits and leadership. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Manager job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss on this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C