Salary MYR36,000 - MYR42,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 36000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a PTP Analyst in Petaling Jaya to join their team.
About the PTP Analyst Role:
The company embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- Deliver a professional and consistent service to customers. Support in resolving Local Country inquiries for the PTP function
- Perform the various tasks related to, and established for, handling invoice and T&E transaction processing within well-defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of PTP
- Carry out AP closing activities accurately, including preparing and analyse BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales. Prepare and produce monthly reports as assigned; identify long outstanding items reflected in the accounts
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders
- Support the team lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to PTP and T&E function at month end
- Support the senior analyst or team lead when there are any ad hoc activities or projects
- Candidates must have at least diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Possess 1 - 2 years of accounting work experience
- Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (part-time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organisation will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C