Senior Accounts Executive
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 health-and-safety Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of on-going and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the healthcare indutry is recruiting a Senior Accounts Executive to join their organization.
- Ensure monthly financial results accuracy, prepare and responsible for quarterly variance reporting and management reporting as well as Central Bank and Bionexus Status quarterly reporting.
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with MFRS/IFRS
- Maintain financial accounting system for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
- Maintain the tracking of capital injection from HQ to subsidiaries.
- Responsible and work closely with Tax Consultants for tax computation and tax filling.
- To handle SST transactions in the accounting system as well updated with SST amendments from time to time. Liaise with Tax Consultants on all SST related matters when required.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and be the main focal to liaise with the external auditors for audit completion.
To succeed in this Senior Accounts Executive role, you need to have at least 3 years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably with professional qualification such as ACCA or CPA.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience, good advantage with experience in audit.
The company strongly believe that investing in healthcare and technology is the best way to drive our aspiration of providing access to affordable and quality healthcare for all. As an investment company, we set ourselves apart from our peers and competitors by identifying the unmet needs of the communities we operate in and working towards highly beneficial outcomes for society. This is what gets us recognised as a strategic, social and financial contributor to any part of the world that we operate in.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C