Assistant Finance Manager
Salary MYR78,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Lim
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 78000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Assistant Finance Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG global firms based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this is a role for those who seek to build their career within finance in the FMCG industry.
About the Assistant Finance Manager role:
In this accounting critical role, you are responsible to prepare monthly management reporting for the company and to be responsible in managing day to day activities on functional finance of the company. This person also needs to liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agent, company secretary and bankers and to implement internal control policies and ensure internal controls are in place. In addition, you will also take the lead in providing guidance and coaching of subordinates.
1. Statutory Reporting
• Responsible to prepare monthly management reporting
• Ensure completeness for monthly management reporting
• Responsible to prepare yearly statutory reporting
• Responsible to work with internal and external auditor yearly reporting
2. Daily Processing Activities
• Account Payable – ensure to process all received invoices and ensure payment is made on the schedule
• Treasury – ensure submit forex request for all payment in foreign currency
• Treasury – manage company cash flow
• Account Receivable – ensure payment is received on time and reflected in SAP, no aged item without valid reason
3. Internal Control
• Ensure that internal control is in place for each business process
• Implement internal control improvement that is recommended by Internal and/or External Auditor
• Ensure that all policies that financially related is implemented
5. Staff development
• Coach and guide the team member to grow to the next level
• Business Graduate
2. General Skills/Attributes
• Strategic thinking, initiative, innovative approach, leadership, enthusiasm, tenacity, effective communication and interpersonal skills
3. Technical/Work-based Skills
• Good knowledge of FMCG, esp. beverage industry
• Good understanding of financial statement analysis and reporting
• Understanding Business Process
• Having good Microsoft office skills
• Business analysis or relevant role, At least 4 years of working experience in FMCG industry
This international consumer durables retailer needs no introduction and is recognized as the pioneer in their field of expertise. In addition the firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Finance Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C