Salary MYR156,000 - MYR228,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-24 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
A rapidly expanding FMCG has an attractive P2P Manager P2P job that has just arisen. The role will be part of a pioneer team and head up the shared services division in Kuala Lumpur. You will report to the Finance Director.
About the Manager P2P Role:
You will be responsible for developing the master plan for the SSC set up and migration plan for AP, T&E and Inter-company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the transformation project with detailed activities, timeline and governance to ensure successful setting up of SSC
- Monitoring of KPIs to ensure SLA is full-filled
- Review work done by team to ensure compliance to SOP, Internal control and Policy & Procedures
- Manage relevant IS/IT system relating to AP, T&E and Inter co and manage relation with IS/IT team
- Develop a good and professional relationship with Vendors, Customer and relevant functions in CBUs
- Initial and Drive process / system improvement for efficiency and compliance
- Leverage economic of scale of Pooling activities to access for best in class technology
To succeed in the Manager P2P job, you will need to have prior experience leading the migration of P2P functions in a shared services environment.
- Qualified Accountant / Degree in Accounting / Finance with at least 10 years of working experience
- Financial SSC and / or Financial PMO experience
- SAP knowledge esp in AP would be an advantage
This FMCG needs to introduction and they are rapidly expanding their shared services team. With good culture, benefits and leadership, the firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are looking for a change in environment, apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C