Accounts Payable Manager
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shah Alam Subang Jaya MY MYR 84000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Accounts Payable Manager role has just become available at one of the logistics distribution and supply chain firm based in Subang Jaya (Shah Alam). Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Accounts Payable Manager role:
In this position, you will be responsible for executing Procure to Pay matters and spare parts logistics planning for both company vessels, overseeing a team of 18 headcounts.
- Prepare monthly group consolidation financial report include monthly forecast P&L, financial report and yearly budget and yearly actual financial report
- Ensure that all controls and procedures are aligned to Group policies and procedures to safeguards against fraud and finance transactional risks are in place
- Supervise and set KPIs for all employees in the team and oversees the team in processing and creating vendor/ manning agent invoices, invoice without purchase order and Credit memo for all vessels in a timely accurate fashion, and the invoices are matched with the PO
- Ensure billing party, account code, nature and cost center are assigned correctly to respective invoices. Liaising with Vendors / Treasury / country Finance about the payment issues and vendors matters
- Responsible and review for all periodic reconciliations for all vessels, and Vendors. Monitor, verify and take corrective action where necessary on all financial transactions, documentations and reconciliations
- Continuously working with the operation to streamline the workflow of routing documents for approval and standardize AP process
- Attend to external and internal audit issues and file the annual return by the filing date
- Responsible to minimize the problematic invoices in system and ensure the outstanding issue on invoices are settled. Ensure the team productivity and SLAs are achieved on monthly basis
- Prepare management reports according to the operations’ KPI measurements. Monitor the implementation of system, and continuously provide feedback for further improvement
- Ensure the spare parts logistics is well planned and arranged for delivery to respective vessels and the KPI requirement is met on monthly basis and payment run is performed on time and correctly to the vendors, ensure the payment released to Vendors according to the schedule
To succeed in the Accounts Payable Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferably Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Has at least 1 – 2 years in supervisory role leading a team
- At least 5 years and above working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Center experience in AP function or shipping management will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to communicate well with external parties (vendors) and internal parties.
- Strong commitment and dedicated.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office.
This MNC logistics distribution and supply chain firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C