Salary MYR78,000 - MYR80,600 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 09 March 2019 2019-03-092019-05-08 health-and-safety Shah Alam MY MYR 78000 80600 80600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A world-leading medical and safety technology firm is recruiting an Accountant in Shah Alam to join their team.
About the Accountant Role:
Responsible for the operation of all accounting systems and records, including accounts payable, general ledger. To manage the day-to-day accounting functions & supervise every aspect of the company’s accounting function. Ensure the accounting entries and records are correctly captured, to manage Accounts Payable related tasks according to the company’s processess and procedures. Assist in the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems in high quality standard and to ensure integrity of finances based on sound accounting procedures and internal controls.
- To manage the Accounts Payable and ensure all the purchase invoices & payment vouchers are verified, correct & signed.
- Reconcile vendor’s statements, including reconciliation intercompany or Drager’s group companies by the 2nd working day of check and correct discrepancies if any.
- Liaise with banks on banking issues.
- To assist on the Corporate Income Tax preparation and submission annually.
- To perform monthly reviews on the Profit or Loss, Balance sheet and highlight areas of concern.
- Present monthly analysis on revenue, costs and operating expenses.
- Analyse and monitor capex expenditure.
- Assist on financial planning, cash flow, forecasting and monitoring of results versus objectives.
To suceed in this Accountant role, you need to have supervising & leadershipskills.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an accounting environment is required.
- Experience in using SAP is added advantage.
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting & finance.
- Language - Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, suppliers and outside professionals.
The company manufactures medical and safety technology products. In so doing, we protect, support, and save people's lives around the world in hospitals, with fire departments, emergency services, authorities, and in mining as well as industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C