PTP Manager (Mandarin Speaker, based in KL)
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-08 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting PTP Manager (Mandarin Speaker, based in KL) role has just become available at one of the IT shared services based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Shared Service, you will be a part of the dynamic team
About the PTP Manager (Mandarin Speaker, based in KL) role:
In this position, you will be responsible for PTP operations, and managing a team of 15 people.
- Lead and execution of complex multi-countries AP/AR transactions and portfolio, with a high level of stakeholder collaboration and engagement in different levels of seniority
- Establish a centre of excellence with best practices by ensuring team’s accuracy and timely delivery of related Accounting services (i.e. invoice, payment, employee reimbursements, application of receipts, report preparation & analysis, etc.) in accordance with SLAs
- Mentoring and development of the team leaders and team members, equip them with working knowledge and technical skill in each of their functions/areas
- Be a key change manager for system or process implementations, automation and standardisation, and country transition into GBS
- Review and analyse financial processes and making recommendations on process improvements and standardisation
- Ensure compliance to Group Accounting policies and practises, and to safeguard on issues relating to risks management
- Manage and coordinate the reconciliation of the relevant systems or data to ensure avoidance of discrepancies or variations, and if there are any to be investigated and corrected
- Ensure compliance and segregation of duties within team’s work
- Manage & perform regular review on team’s performance and output in meeting SLAs, identify weakness, errors and area of training needs to improve performance
- Main liaison point for internal and external finance queries or issues that need attention, and will be required to advise, recommend and resolve
To succeed in the PTP Manager (Mandarin Speaker, based in KL) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills, being passionate and inspiring to motivate teams.
- Able to work independently with an exceptional problem solving skills and a technical aptitude to build controls and identify errors.
- Considerable transactional experience and a high degree of hands-on quality deliverables will be a prerequisite for the role.
- Good working knowledge and experience in SAP will be advantages.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and databases.
- Qualified Accounting Degree with/pursuing CPA, CA, CIMA, etc, will be highly regarded
This IT shared services firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting PTP Manager (Mandarin Speaker, based in KL) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125