Accounts Payable Analyst / Senior Analyst
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Accounts Payable Analyst / Senior Analyst position has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production organisation based in Petaling Jaya. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Accounts Payable Analyst / Senior Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be involved in Invoice processing, Payments and Staff Claims processing.
- Receive and verify the validity of invoices, ensure invoices are processed as per KPI and within SLA
- Obtain appropriate approval for non PO invoices based on company Delegation of Authority
- Resolve invoice posting issues
- Checking and clearing report on payment block on invoices
- Handle audit queries related to invoices and accounts payable
- Handle and resolve vendor and internal staff queries pertaining to invoices, escalation to supervisor where necessary
- Clearing of invoice workflow on a daily basis
- Follow up constantly with Supply Chain and local team on PO and GR related matters
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation for accounts payable
- Ensure payments are executed on timely manner and accurately as well as in compliance with company policies & procedures and controls.
- Obtain appropriate approval for payment based on company Delegation of Authority
- Handle and resolve vendor and internal staff queries pertaining to payments, and escalation to supervisor where necessary
- Payment clearing is done on time to ensure accounts always reflect the current state.
- Ensure staff claims are verified in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Submit approved claims for payment on timely manner
- Handle and resolve queries related to staff claims
- Candidate to possess a higher qualification or professional qualification in either Accounting or Finance
- Equivalent work experience working in a Accounts Payable environment in either of disciplines stated as above
- Good knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office
- Candidate must be able to communicate in Mandarin
This leading manufacturing and production shared service has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Analyst / Senior Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125