Senior PTP Analyst (night & mid day shift)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior PTP Analyst (night & mid day shift) role has just become available at one of the MNC engineering firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the PTP Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Senior PTP Analyst (night & mid day shift) role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the PTP transactions within APAC region.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation
- Ensure a high level of understanding of the local business requirements and implement and operate financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure Sox, Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met
- Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analysis where required for further discussion with the Process Lead
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business to deliver performance and implement best practice
- Review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy. Ensure AP closing activities are performed accurately by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales
- Works with Local Country to resolve long outstanding items reflected in the accounts
- To succeed in the Accounting Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least five to seven years experience in Finance and Accounting, include minimum of 1 - 2 years experience managing transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Knowledge and experience in SAP/ Oracle or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organisation will be an added advantage
This MNC engineering firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior PTP Analyst (night & mid day shift) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125