Senior Manager AR & AP
Salary MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Tumez Bakshani
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A well known MNC in the electronics industry is looking for a Senior Manager AR & AP to overlook those two pillars of finance in their Shared Service based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Senior Manager AR & AP role :
This person will overlook both operations, managing a team of around 50 people.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure that the the AR and AP processses, controls, policies and procedures are in place
- Planning and managing work of given teams so as to meet operational plans
- Coaching and supporting team leaders
- Lead team in spotting and resolving any issues that arise, while also initiating improvement activities
- Providing adequate support to the AR and AP teams, while ensuring that the required level of performances are met
To succeed in this Senior Manager AR & AP role, you will need to have good leadership ability as well as a solution oriented mindset
Key Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or equivalent with Shared Service experience
- Min 10 years of relevant work experience with substantial managerial exposure as well
- Hands on experience to ERPs, preferably JD Edwards
- Able to be a hands on people manager as well as ensuring the teams milestones and goals are met
This corporation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Manager AR & AP job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125