PTP Accountant, Japanese Speaker
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly expanding chain retailer is looking for a talented PTP Accountant, Japanese Speaker in Penang to take on a newly created role. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for an accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the PTP Accountant, Japanese Speaker Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for processing, reporting and verifying invoices received for payment in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. You will also process payments for operating expenses and other supplier charges as well as expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures and other reporting requirements.
- Process accounts payable (AP)
- Process payments and respond to AP inquiries
- Verify AP pay file with purchase order vendor master file
- Process financial accruals and reversals
- Capture and report relevant tax data
- Approve reimbursements and advances
The successful candidate must possess at least 3 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge and working experience in PTP
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Preferably with knowledge in SAP
This award-winning retail multinational has made a profit for every year since its business started and promote from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive PTP Accountant, Japanese Speaker with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125