Finance and Accounting Function Lead
Salary MYR7,000 - MYR9,000 per month
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 05 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance and Accounting Function Lead role has just become available at a leading conglomerate company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a role for a Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance and Accounting Function Lead role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the accounts payable related matters of the company. You will also be assisting the Finance Manager in overseeing and managing the team.
- Manage the P2P invoicing team of about 40 staff
- Lead and manage the team in delivering the P2P invoicing services to the Business Divisions
- Ensure that the services are delivered within the agreed service levels as defined in the SLA
- Ensure that processes and business practices are complying with company's policies, legal/statutory requirements
- Lead and manage the implementation of continuous improvement projects on a timely basis and within budget
- Build strong working relationships with all internal / external business partners. Work closely with them to deliver seamless, end-to-end services and resolve cross functional issues
- Respond to compliance audits, audit queries and risk management
- Monitor and manage the productivity of the resources and team performance in accordance to the set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines; or professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, CPA
- 6 – 10 years’ relevant work experience with at least four years' in a supervisory position
- Experience in a large and reputable shared service environment will be preferred
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge in P2P functions in complex working environment
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance to legislation requirement g. GST guideline, local accounting standards & Income Tax Act
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial system.
- Proven ability to work on continuous improvement projects while meeting operational requirement
- System experience in SAP, Autoline, GDMS, and related invoice automation system (eg LIFT, eWM)
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance and Accounting Function Lead role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125