Assistant Manager, P2P
Salary MYR78,000 - MYR90,000 per annum
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-leading insurance multinational is recruiting an Assistant Manager, P2P in Malaysia to join their team. In this Assistant Manager, P2P job, you will be responsible for managing the Procure to Pay team.
About the Assistant Manager, P2P Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will lead all accounts payable activities and oversee the Pay operations activities of the company from purchases and expenses to vendor payment. As the Assistant Manager, P2P, you will be in charge of working closely with GL team for monthly closing schedule and ensuring that Accounts Payable is closed on a timely basis.
To ensure purchases are recorded and tax coded accurately in the systems. All expenses have to be complete and accurate with ease of recoverability of those expenditures from Business Units
- To ensure payments of invoices are adhering to internal processes and policies. There will be a continuous review of payment processes and process flow in order to initiate updates and improvement
- To facilitate issue resolution or escalations in line with Procure to Pay operations and resolve key issues with stakeholders and vendors promptly
- To constantly share technical knowledge of finance and accounting with direct reports and peers
- To take ownership of direct report’s performance results and training of team
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, P2P job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with business units, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidates with a minimum five years’ experience
- Strong understanding in financial accounting principal
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- Degree in Accounting or Professional Qualification
This leading insurance multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With an established presence globally, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of finance and accounting experience and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Assistant Manager, P2P role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125