Senior Accounts Executive P2P (Korean/Mandarin)
Salary MYR72000 - MYR84000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 21 November 2016
An exciting Senior Accounts Executive P2P (Korean/Mandarin) role has just become available at a well known multinational electronics joint partnership company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for a senior analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Accounts Executive P2P (Korean/Mandarin) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the accounts payable related matters of the team. You will also be assisting the Team Lead by managing and facilitating the team.
- Process Invoices:
- Manage generic Accounts Payable’s mailboxes
- Timely and accurate input of invoice information into Oracle & Basware
- Match invoices to Purchase Orders
- Match invoices to required receipting documentation
- Handle exceptions
- Resolve queries (internal)in a timely and professional manner
- Promote invoicing best practices to improve process efficiency.
- Update receipts to Account Receivable System
- Process Employee Expense Claims:
- Receive (scan receipt in concur), sort and analyze employee expense claim documentation
- Input & verify employee expenses into Oracle
- Vouch expense claims and validate claim authorizations
- Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
- Promote expense claim best practices to improve process efficiency
- Process Payments:
- Action payment hold requests from business units
- Prepare payment batches in Oracle Financials
- Validate payment batches
- Reconcile Payments:
- Identify direct debit payments made and register in Oracle financials (for some opcos)
- Reconcile bank payments made with Oracle payment batches created
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Grad Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Preferably Senior Executive specialising in General Accounting or equivalent
- Candidates with shared service experience will be an added advantage
- Korean/Mandarin speaker
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Accounts Executive P2P (Korean/Mandarin) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125