Accounts Payable Senior Manager
Salary MYR132000 - MYR144000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Tumez Bakshani
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Accounts Payable Senior Manager has become available an industry leading travel and tourism company in Kuala Lumpur. This company is in the midst of expansion and is looking to bring in quality candidates to supplement their growth.
About the Accounts Payable Senior Manager role :
The Senior Manager will be overlooking a large team and reporting to the Finance Director.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for the overall operations of the finance Central Payment and other important aspects of internal control towards the payment cycles
- Assist to update all SOPs and P&Ps to ensure operational procedures are in alignment with operational needs and proper internal control are enforced
- Planning, organizing and monitoring of the department resources and system process. Provide ideas on resources utilization to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of work performance, improvement, control enhancement and standardization of payment procedures
- To assist on system setup and maintenance of Account payable module and any other related system enhancement / functionalities
- Ensure payment are processed accurately and timely with proper verification and approval in accordance to the Company Policy and Procedures
- Work closely with operational departments and project accounting team to ensure the various controls and payment schedules are fulfilled. Provide solutions and suggestions for all issues encountered and implement process improvement
To succeed in the Accounts Payable Senior Manager job, you will need to be a dynamic individual as well as have managerial experience
Key requirements :
- Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting with minimum of 10 years’ experience preferably in Account Payable of which 6-8 years in managerial capacity
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and financial applications within SAP system especially on AP module is preferred
- Leadership skills that provide vision and guidance to subordinates in achieving agreed key performance indicators and targets
- Management skills that include ability to plan and delegate work effectively to meet deadlines, analytical and problem solving capability
This world renowned travel and tourism company has a strong regional presence and is known to be a leader in their segment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Payables Senior Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125