Account Analyst, AP & AR
Salary MYR42000 - MYR50400 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting Account Analyst, AP & AR role has just become available at one of the world's leading pharmaceuticals company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Account Analyst, AP & AR role:
In this role, you will be responsible for either the payables or receivables related matters of the team. You will also be assisting the Team Lead in handling the month end closing related tasks.
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers/supplier
- Support in resolving local country inquiries for the account payable/accounts receivable function
- Perform the various tasks related to, and established for, handle invoice and transaction processing within well defined guidelines, collections, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of payable/receivables
- Performing reconciliations and month end closing activities accurately
- Identify long outstanding items reflected in the account
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes; this includes preparing and updating process documentation
- Support the Team Lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Preferably 2 to 4 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word; SAP will be an added advantage
- Sense of responsibility and commitment is essential
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work as a team
- Hardworking and independent
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Analyst, AP & AR role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125