Accounts Payable Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant John Wooden
Date posted 15 September 2016
A world recognised healthcare company is looking for a high-calibre Accounts Payable Manager to be based in their shared services Centre in Malaysia.
About the Accounts Payable Manager role :
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing quality and efficient payment processing to external customers as well as internal affiliate through daily management of a team of customer service officers within the global business service, KL to deliver highest standards of services as per stipulated in Service level agreement.
- Manage P2P processes with BPO partner ensuring accounts payable transactions are processed within service level agreements (SLA) and/or agreed timelines in accordance with global SOPs
- Ensure internal controls are maintained in compliance with corporate policies and all related SOx & business operational controls are executed effectively
- Ensure all required (daily, weekly and monthly) reports, invoices log, open items and overdue items are managed and closed off within agreed timelines
- Strict adherence to year end and month end deadlines
- Ensure processing resources, processes, systems, reports and outputs are provided and comply to SSC requirements
- Ensure BPO partner is trained on vendor invoice processing & other P2P processes
- Manage BPO relationships, issues escalation, trouble-shooting and process improvements
- Ensure audit request preparation for internal and external auditors related to SOX, interim, statutory and year-end financial statement audits including relationship management are performed
To succeed in the Accounts Payable Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively within a team environment and cooperatively with affiliates across the Asia Pacific region.
- Eight years of relevant work experience
- Must have working experience in Shared Service Centre in Purchase to Pay or Accounts Payable process areas
- Demonstrated experience with performance measurement systems, metrics and service levels
- Demonstrated experience in supervision and people development in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge and experience of SAP, Six Sigma experience is an advantage
This multinational healthcare firm needs no introduction. With a long history of over 130 years and products marketed in 120 countries, they are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and are a member of the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index. Career progression opportunities in this company are outstanding and they are consistently regarded as one of the most exciting companies in the world to work for.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125