Regional Account Payable Manager
Salary MYR120000 - MYR156000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 15 September 2016
An exciting Regional Account Payable Manager opportunity has just become available at one of the most well-established chemical manufacturing firm based in Shah Alam. Reporting to the Regional Chief Financial Officer, Asia Pacific based in Singapore, you will provide leadership to the Regional Accounts Payable function of the Shared Services Centre (SSC) and lead a team to deliver the required accounts payable services to all the business entities in the Asia Pacific region.
About the Regional Account Payable Manager role:
In this new leadership role, you are expected to partner with cross functional and regional teams to drive accounts payable related strategies that will enhance the value of the shared services model and achieve the desired benefits for the Group.
- Responsible for the standardisation and centralisation of accounts payable related transactions as part of the group’s plan to establish a global infrastructure and system to facilitate the implementation of business strategies
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure accounts payable posting activities are recorded accurately and timely as per the group’s policies and internal controls
- Set overall functional expectations to meet management and business targets while maximising productivity and cultivating a strong focus on achieving critical business objectives and targets
- Provide oversight of vendor creation and maintenance while taking into account of all tax implications and electronic invoice processing in accordance to the policies; ensure proper controls, safeguards, contingency plans and segregation of duties are in place
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reports to Management for review and highlight any concerns if needed
- Manage the accounts payable aging analysis and reconciliation of general ledger liability accounts
- Drive functional excellence and continuous improvement of SSC service delivery by increasing productivity, constantly review process improvements, and optimise automation opportunities to facilitate the implementation of high quality and effective new services for improved efficiency
To succeed in this Regional Account Payable Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Excellent analytical skills and solid knowledge in assurance & validation area, including collecting and analysing data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusion
- Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and with strong communication and stakeholder management drive a change agenda to delivery and benefits
- Minimum 8 years of specialised knowledge in accounts payable within a shared services centre environment
- Proven capability in building, developing and motivating a shared services team
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. It has the people and culture which promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125